Friday, February 21, 2014

Colorado! and progress

Well, the weather has been ridiculous. I did get to go to Colorado, which is BEAUTIFUL! I had never been before so it was an experience.














Went Snowtubing....there was a lot of snow. :)
 
 Did I mention it's pretty there?
    
OH and they have a hella lot of breweries there to visit!!!! My favorite was Syntax. Absolutely delish liquors and mixed drinks!


And then I came home to....you guessed it....even more snow. See, we don't really get snow that much here. But we got 8-12 inches (depending on where you are). As you can imagine, it shuts NC down! We stop functioning. We don't know how to handle that capacity of snow. So it's put a little damper on my getting to ride, but it doesn't seem to have affected America much. Actually, he's doing really, really well. He has lost weight and he's looking nice and trim. Next step is to get that topline back. All in time! 



Here is a comparison picture of Last April until now. April is what he looked like before I started working with this trimmer. 

This may not look like a big deal to a lot of people but it really is. This is progress. The biggest thing is showing the comfort of his body. See how in the top photo he is closed up with his right side. That's how he always stood. I have so many pictures of him standing exactly like that. It was his comfortable pose. But slowly, he is standing more natural and square. He looks more comfortable. I am also wondering if getting that extra weight off of him is helping him to hold himself  up better as well. Hm......

Here's a photo from all last year until now....Look how huge and fat he is in the second to last picture!!!! Uhhh so glad I was able to get that off of him easily.

I love the progress of health you can see in this set of photos. He got healthier and healthier and the dapples exploded. Then he got fat and winter came. We had lymphangitis and a minor colic and digestive issues and no dapples. But now that we are back up and running. We are gold! Only upwards from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment